Re: It's 01 01 01 at 00:01 & FirstLook

Hello Carol, Region 1'ers, hosta-open'ers,
A few days ago, Carol B. and the First Look team followed through with a promise.  They announced and delivered, in a nearly complete stage, on time and probably not too far over budget, a major work of Internet art.  This site announces the Region #1, June 6, 2001 Hosta convention.  I have taken some time to peruse the site and study the content therein.  As one who spends more than his fair share of time on the web, I wanted to offer a few comments...

They appear below.
.
..

Awesome

A wesome

A w esome

A w e some!

A w e s ome!!

A w e s o me!!!

A w e s o m e!!!!

A w e s o m e!!!!!

A W e s o m e!!!!!!

etc.

Way to go Region #1 for setting the bar high for Hostas!!!

Andrew Lietzow
Sign me speechless in Des Moines.

RegionOneComplete
Not all areas are complete so visit often as we build and add to the site.
Happy New Year!!

Carol Brashear
AHS Region One Director