Re: Hosta info or social club (or both?)

In a message dated 01/06/2001 1:46:17 PM Central Standard Time,
plittleton@ce.net writes:

What bothers me is what I consider a WASTE of space:
2/3 page on the Dixie Chicks--the singing group not the hosta.

I agree 100% on this one.  I also hope that doesn't offend anyone.  I always
enjoy reading Warren's hosta articles and hope he continues to do so, but I
was not impressed by the length of the text contributed to the singing group
detail.  Just my opinion.