Re: suggestions for journal improvements etc

In a message dated 1/8/2001 8:45:36 PM Central Standard Time, NardaA@aol.com

<< Why do you call it an "old boys club"?
Have you ever belonged to a church where the persons who control things are
persons who want power but do not have it in their occupations or in their
The  AHS is similar. I dearly love the oldtimers who did not want power--Alex
and Pete and Olive and Van and many others.Now there are these people who are
frustrated and want to have control---they are pitiful people like those
church members.They do not like change or innovations. They are jealous of
the growers. They appoint incompetent lackeys to the Board. They disliked me
because I spoke out against their ridiculous policies.(But they begged me to
be one of them--and I confess I went along with them until I could not stand
them any longer.)

I understand that CH will be the new President. He will turn things around ,
I think.
I shall enjoy growing hostas and going to the conventions---but I want
nothing to do with the AHS until CH takes control and gets rid of the Wilkins

Narda--does that answer your question?