Re: Len Phillip's Hosta Magazine

I agree with Andi,
and would like to invite you to read notes from the
chat with Len. This may answer some of your questions.
You will find it on the message board at our new Hosta

I think you can read the messages without joining,
however we'd be more then happy to have any of you as
a new member, so feel free to sign up.

--- doublemom@ivillage.com wrote:
> We had a good chat with Len Phillips tonight
> regarding the new Hosta Magazine.  He needs 200
> subscribers to make a go of this, but so far he has
> only received checks from about 25 people.  I and
> several others have checks in the mail to him as of
> tomorrow.
> I know that a lot of people want to see a copy of
> the magazine before committing to it, but if
> everyone takes a "wait and see" approach and he
> doesn't get 200 initial subscribers, then chances
> are the magazine will never get off the ground.
> Considering what I've paid for some hostas, $25 for
> a year's subscription seems like a reasonable risk
> to me to get a "hosta fix" every other month via
> this magazine!
> Just my personal input...
> Andi
> iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life
> Check out the most exciting women's community on the
> Web
> http://www.ivillage.com
> To sign-off this list, send email to
> majordomo@mallorn.com with the