Re: Catalogues

Hi Narda - I haven't seen the Tiaras you mentioned, but I will be taking a trip to Robyn's Nest this spring to visit and pick up the hostas I ordered (she's about 2 hours away from me).  I'd be happy to check them out for you and take a picture or two!  It is sooooo dangerous having her nursery between me in Seattle and my family in Oregon... I love it! :)

Andi