Re: 20 rules

For those of you who might glance at this I would like to say  I really don't consider this to be political so never fear.  I did feel  inclined to respond to the subject.
I consider myself to be a person who likes to live and let live and we live in a beautiful country and are able to practice whatever politics we please.  It gives us no right at any time to condemn others for what they are, color, political affiliation or otherwise, even if it is in a joking format.  You can be sure it will offend someone.  I love hostas but there are other parts to my life also.  I stepped back from the political discussions so as not to offend anyone further than maybe I had already because of my politics.
I believe so called jokes are a poor way to try to get a point across.  What they insinuate can be hurtful to some.  I am not much for jokes of any kind because usually someone is the brunt of those jokes.  I prefer getting my laughs elsewhere.  My youngest son was the best jokester, he could always make me laugh when he told me his silly child  jokes.  Example:  Do you know how to catch a squirrel?  Climb a tree and act like a nut.  Just my opinion.  Best Regards, Beth