Re: Hot pepper spray

In a message dated 1/14/01 3:14:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu writes:

 With my luck, my dumb dog would think it makes all the plants taste good
 and eat them.

Anne, my dogs are the only reason that I did not pepper spray last year.
This year they had better stay out of the hosta beds, will have to make it a

My friend who recommends this spray has two dogs, she says that if it bothers
the dogs she hasn't noticed.