Re: off subject

Denise, here is the link for the Dachshund clubs in MI that run rescues, they
might also be a good starting point.  They also usually know breeders.

http://www.dachshund-dca.org/Rescue%20folder/Rescue_Listings.html#Michigan%20R

escue

The other website infodog is not up by my browser, so if you have no luck
with them now try again later.

I am still looking for a home for a wonderful Border Collie, come on someone
will end your deer problems for good and give this beautiful animal a
purpose. N.