Pat Mora's access db in Excel

Hi,

As some people were unable to use the access db, and asked for an
Excel version, I've converted it to Excel 2000, more or less. I also
saved it from Excel 2000 as an Excel 97 book. Didn't test this one as
I don't have Excel 97 at the moment.

You can try to download it at my site:

http://users.skynet.be/hostamania/patmora/excel.htm

Have fun,