Re: [hostapix] Pat's Database

I also had trouble opening the DB. I used Netscape to download and kept receiving a message that the file needed to be repaired. Access was unable to repair the file and I was unable to open it. On the fifth try or so and just by chance I tried downloading with Internet Explorer. A successful download resulted. Perhaps this will help some others who have had trouble.

By the way, I thought I had a good hosta database ---- its not even close. Great job Pat.

Pat Mora wrote:

Hi All:    To those who cannot open the database:I purchased the CD-R and a few padded mailers today, please Email your snail-mail address to me. You will be the lucky ones, I will also add the complete photo file that will match the check marks in the "pic" box on the "Plant Description" form. These pictures have been sized to fit the input box.Patricia Mora Hosta Database Download, Access 97-2000 required,
(for assistance) patmora@planetkc.com

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!