Re: Pat Mora has volunteered his/her access database

Regarding the "pat2000.xls" file downloaded from Belgium:

For the heck of it, I converted it over to HTML format, but this was a 7
megabyte files-size; I thought this would be useless so I trashed this file.

What file-format would you like it in and where do you want it to be sent?

just curious

Bill Nash
-- regarding