Re:Mediaone, transfering fave places, plant markers

Anybody know what's involved in that?

Hi Cindy,

The change from AOL to Mediaone is easy.  After you are setup with
Mediaone and Outlook Express for email call up AOL and tell them you
have signed up with Mediaone.  They will then offer you AOL for $9.95
a month for as long as you want it.  When your email comes into AOL
forward it to your OE address.  Then you can copy and paste the
senders email address into your OE address book.  We also emailed all
of our contacts with our new email address and when they reply you
just click on new contact and they are added to your OE address book.
I used Mediaone for 2 months before I worried about my favorites.
Then when I looked at my AOL favorites I found I had collected most of
the of the ones I wanted already.  The ones I still wanted to transfer
I copied and pasted into one AOL email and sent it to my OE email
address.  When you do this you will find that AOL has changed the
links from ones you can click on to copy and paste links but it still
works.  When I was ready to cancel AOL they offered me 3 months free
so I still have it but never use it and I don't miss it.  Someone
might have an easier way of making the change but this is the way I
did it.  I hope this helps!  If you have anymore questions email or
call me and I will try to help.

Good luck and you won't regret changing,
Sue

p.s.  We sure do!

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.