Re: Mediaone, transfering fave places, plant markers

In a message dated 1/20/01 2:32:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bykands@mediaone.net writes:

<< Someone
 might have an easier way of making the change but this is the way I
 did it.  I hope this helps!  If you have anymore questions email or
 call me and I will try to help.

 Good luck and you won't regret changing,
 Sue >>

Thank you Sue, will think about what you did before I switch from AOL to
Roadrunner for email.  You are right about AOL and the 9.95  per month.

I tend to be a stick in the mud and don't like to make changes until it is
absolutely necessary, I just keep plugging along doing things the same way
because I don't want to be bothered with doing it a new way.  N.