Re: quercis macrocarpa, Burr Oak

Dan Nelson wrote:

> Believe it or not we have 3 live oaks growing here in Delaware about 15
> miles away.
Hi Dan
	If you go to the Alamo in San Antonio they have these huge live oaks
right inside the compound. I don't know how old they are but they must
be ancient. That was one of the things that impressed me most about the
	Do other states sell or give away certain trees. Here in Iowa you can
buy all kinds of trees from the government for about $14 a hundred.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/