Re: just useless data

Pat Mora wrote:

> Hi Bob:
>     Sorry, thought the URL would change with the update. Do you still
> have the download for Napster? Hopefully it is the older version, I
> have heard the newer one is an inferior product.
Hi Pat
	I just over write the different versions or there would start to be too
many versions and make things confusing. Since new data is added to old
there isn't much reason to make more than one download. I have napster
here on my system but don't think I have it uploaded anywhere. I
probably just put the link in to napster.com itself.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/