Winter Meeting Contest

For those of you who attended the Winter meeting in Chicago, I am announcing
the winner of the contest that I proposed.  The contest was guess how many
nationally known hosta members had registered daylilies named after them.
Some people wrote on their entry "the number of hosta members that have
registered daylilies named after them."  Therefore, I am awarding two awards.
 Lu Treadway guessed 21 Nationally known members -- the correct answer was
19.  Bill Hessel, of Lake Zurich, IL guessed that 27 members of the hosta
society had daylilies names after them -- the correct answer is 31.  They
will each receive a daylily of $50 value or greater.  If Tom Michelletti is
not on any of the robins would someone let him know the results.

The Nationally known group:

Alvatine Taylor
Bennie McRae
Bettie Jernigan