Re: How do you play Marbles??

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:

> Kent asked if anyone had gotten rid of all the marbles--I haven't with
> Bob's first game, but I have twice with the second game.
> --
> Anne who has been spendign way too much time on this

Hey, Anne--what's on your wish list hosta-wise this spring? I say
"spring" tongue-in-cheek of course because it is many below zero today
here on the Great Plains. But one can dream, no? I havedn't tried the
marbles game--am learning a new job (may lose all my marbles there,
though). As ever, Kris
Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
Research Director
Red River Valley History Project