Re: Alex address at the hospital
- To: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@home.ease.lsoft.com>, <Dave@arboretum.umn.edu>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <MSQKSTANG99@aol.com>, <GIBOSHIWIP@aol.com>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <Morrisjk@aol.com>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com>, <RAYKAREN4334@aol.com>
- Subject: Re: Alex address at the hospital
- From: "Dan Nelson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:16:47 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
Alex was depressed when we saw him Sunday. Who can
blame him. He didn't even have his blinds open at noon. That's not like Alex. I
think what worries Alex most is Gene. Gene is not in good health. Gene's
doctors didn't think she would make it to Christmas 2000.
I talked with Helen a little bit ago and she said
she had taken Gene to see Alex this afternoon. Helen has been staying with Gene
16 to 24 hours a day since Alex went into the hospital. Gene has needed around
the clock care for the past month or so and Helen has really been a big help.
Taking care of Gene has been hard on Alex both physically and mentally. Alex's
knees have been bad for a while but all of the extra lifting taking care of Gene
had got him to the point that he could hardly walk. Hopefully Alex's new knees
will serve him well. Alex has been in a lot of pain from his knee surgery and of
course physical therapy has been painful for him too.
I hope a little background information will help
those who want to give Alex a call or write him a letter. If you call the
Summer's house Gene won't be able to talk on the phone.