Re: In the National Spotlight - again [just cruising cousins]

  • Subject: Re: In the National Spotlight - again [just cruising cousins]
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:41:35 -0500

Bob
Didn't to ninimumize it, it is a pain in the neck.  Still snowing here with over two feet on the ground.  I just think this is typical of the scare tactics the news "business" uses to sell publications & get attention.  In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if it was also used to help get extra state and federal  $.
Have a great New Year.
Ran