Re: Pat Mora's database in two windows versions

  • Subject: Re: Pat Mora's database in two windows versions
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora2@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:48:43 -0600

Hi All Databasers:
    For those needing some advice on how to use the Access97 or Access2000 versions I can email 4 MS Word documents for instruction on how to use it. Please don't hesitate to email me privately for any help. In a few months an updated database with the recent added names will be released to keep us all updated.
Pat
Hi everyone
    Pat Mora's database in two windows versions has now been added to the library. You can get to them from a link on the first page of the library.  I am sure Pat won't mind fielding any questions if needed. Thanks to Bill N for helping set this up.
Bye
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172
                   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_refuge
                    Websites http://gardensights.com
                    Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/