Fwd: credit card

Our AHS President has asked me to forward this to all of you as it relates to some questions that were asked today.  I hope this helps.

Kevin P. Walek
--- Begin Message ---
  • Subject: Re: credit card
  • From: "Clarence Falstad III" <chf@waltersgardens.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:28:38 -0500
Dear Hosta fans,
The recent questions about credit card membership payment are very timely.  As you may know, this has been one of my goals to complete in keeping with our board's program of improving our society.  Bernie Diesen is working with Bob Axmear (or Bob will be working with Bernie) to have this up and running on the AHS website, www.hosta.org, shortly.  It should be completed much before the deadline for late payment, since that was extended by the board this year.  In fact, I would look for it to be done by mid February.  This would only be for on-line payment at this time, not for payment by phone.
It is my hope that this will make it more convenient for all our members to pay, and especially our foreign members.
Please let me know if you have any problems with this system.  In the mean time, I appreciate your patience.
C.H. Falstad
AHS President
--- End Message ---