The 2002 Hosta Finder

  • Subject: The 2002 Hosta Finder
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:18:13 EST

Hi Robins,
Steve Greene has asked me if I would post the following:

Steve Greene announces that Hosta Finder 2002 will be ready to ship February 25 for $12.00 ppd. Check made out to Steve Greene and mailed to 36 Elaine Road, Sudbury, MA  01776   will get you a finder early in the mailing cycle.

Steve also has sent letters to the local societies and outlines bulk order pricing for the societies to sell as a fundraiser or as a service to its members.  Contact your local president for details about what your club is planning.

Steve is not a member of any of the robins but he can be reached by Email at:
SHGreene@AOL.com   if you have questions.

Happy Hosta Finding!

Carol in CT z6/5