RE: the hosta people journal

  • Subject: RE: the hosta people journal
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:40:01 -0600

atleast take a look at the possilbity.

Mike
Milwaukee

-----Original Message-----
From: NardaA@aol.com [mailto:NardaA@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 6:02 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com

In a message dated 1/29/02 1:21:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< Considering we get two journals
 at the moment, one on the simpler side followed
 by a more scientific edition or visa versa might
 not be such a bad thing. >>

Mike, I nominate you for writing an article for the journal.  Your
points are
all good and you know that since I am a simple person (I will not
elaborate
on that) the simple journal is more my speed and I am grateful for it.

As always I would like more pictures, but you can't have everything.

N.