Re: Seed auction on E-Bay

  • Subject: Re: Seed auction on E-Bay
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:50:55 -0500

Hi Everyone,
         This same seller (11bigben11) also claims to have seed for sale
from my plant 'Dreamsicle'. I am the only one that has that plant at this
time and it has not set any seed or pods as of this time. It is a sport of
'Sea Dream' and may be infertile, so it is a fraudulent item. This seller
lists seed from many rare plants, several of which he clearly does not have.
Watch out for this guy. I have reported him to Ebay, so feel free to
complain too if you have already bought something from him. He says he has
500 plants which he is going to start selling soon, too.

...........Bill Meyer

> I've just been told that there are some seeds being auctioned on e-bay,
> including some from my plant 'Mustang Sally'.  This plant has never been
> released, nobody has one but me, and nobody could possibly have any seed
> from it.
>
> Don't know what this guy is selling, but it ain't seed from 'Mustang
Sally'.