Re: pollinating under lights

  • Subject: Re: pollinating under lights
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:09:54 EST

ctuttle39@juno.com writes:

<< Have you pollinated (in this case self) a
 flower under lights indoors?  Any success?  I have had many seedlings
 flower, but have always cut them off.  This is a rather special longipes
 plant that I would like to pollinate and from which I would like to get
 seed. >>

Charles, were you rooting for the Buckeyes!

You know you are one lucky duck to have blooms, if the pollen looks fluffy go
for it!  Even if it doesn't look fluffy, go for it and let us know what
happens.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH