Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds?

  • Subject: Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds?
  • From: Kris Groberg kgroberg@fargocity.com
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 22:21:12 -0500

Alttara Scheer wrote:

> Dan's security did not let it through! Link to the shot on the FL
> website.
>
> (and other than that, I'm staying waaaay outta this conversation)
>
> Well, except to say that hybridizing is fun! Everyone should try it, at
> least once.

Hybridizing is fun, you are right Narda. It's winter in ND. I think about my
hostas alot. What else have I got? Snow, snow, and more snow. Coupla
icicles. Wind chill factor. Everything is flat.

Does anyone really concerned about Chick's age? His point on seeds is
well-taken. I rather doubt he has a big conspiracy going. Unless he's really
Tony Avent. Plant Delights new catalog has Chick written all over it. That's
him on the cover, in fact. You have to look real close, though, because he
is a master of disguise. Our Government won't even allow his photo to get
past Dan's security (you all know, I presume, that Bob Dole reads all of our
email).

Kris