Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds?

  • Subject: Re: Why Grow Other's Seeds?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 08:55:51 EST

In a message dated 1/4/03 11:22:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kgroberg@fargocity.com writes:

 Sheesh, Alttara, sorry I called you Narda. It's late, it's cold. I curate a
 Viking ship, for crying out loud.

Not to mention the fact that we have two of the oddest names in the history
of the world!  I consider it an honor to be mixed up with the great A though.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8