Re: Fw: Why Grow Other's Seeds?

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Why Grow Other's Seeds?
  • From: Kris Groberg kgroberg@fargocity.com
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 10:55:13 -0500

Chick wrote:

> I'm sittin here watching SNL and out comes The Boss and the E Street
> Band plugging their new album.  Bruce's beard is turning gray, Max looks
> like an attorney sitting in on drums at his son's Bar Mitzva, and
> they've added some young gal to the band who obviously doubles as a
> registered nurse.

Yeah, swingin'. The Boss has still got it, but you're right about Max, who
looks exactly like an attorney. And Silvio Dante on guitar. Har.

> And I saw Keith Richards on TV last night.  Hell, I didn't even know he
> had died

Did you see Robin Williams' live--the bit about Keith Richards killed me.
How he makes the Osbournes look like they're Amish, and how after the
Apocalypse, nothing will be left but Keith Richards and a few cockroaches.