Re: Most unusual hostas Unique

  • Subject: Re: Most unusual hostas Unique
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:14:46 EST

I would have to say that what I consider unique are also hostas I can
recognize from 10 ft.  Bridgegroom, LS shoremaster, jade cascade, niagara
falls, lady Isobel (alot of lookalikes coming out but so far she is still one
of my favorites-  Maybe when some of the others mature), salute, guardian
angel, sagae, sum and substance, komodo dragon, Oh my heart, elvis lives,
deep blue sea, delta dawn, tattoo(which I do not recommend), Captain Kirk,
and of course others.