Hosta Tools

  • Subject: Hosta Tools
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:09:29 -0500

A few months ago we sent out an e-mail asking hosta folk to name  and
perhaps explain their favorite garden tool. There were a number of
appear in THJ.  We would love some more. On the basis of those responses, I
purchased two new garden tools  and found one of them to be great: a clam
digger. The other one I got seems to require Babe the Blue Ox to make it
work. I am debating about my skin color now and am not sure it would be
worth it. The most fun part was reading everyday objects which had been
turned into serious hosta tools.  We hope you will send us your ideas if
you haven't and maybe a second favorite tool if you have already sent one

"Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is enough time." GBS
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839