Re: More Q and A

  • Subject: Re: More Q and A
  • From: "Ann James" annfree@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:36:17 -0600

Barbara,

Sorry.  We are talking about a delightful series of books written by the
late Douglas Adams, naturally before he was late, because I recognized
something Glen wrote.  Being always glad to meet a fellow fan of the
Hitchhiker trilogy, which is actually more than three books, I responded and
yeah, I know it's not about hostas.  Mine are all in hiding for the winter.

Science fiction isn't really all that out of place in a plant list, though,
come to think of it.

Ann James