Re: Availability of Hostas

  • Subject: Re: Availability of Hostas
  • From: "ranbl" ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:49:54 -0500

On Saturday, January 11, 2003 at 07:23:23 PM, hosta-open@hort.net wrote:
This is definatly "the carrot on the stick"  No it is not fair ---but--- jus think of gardening with out new and exciting plants to aspire to.  I can tell you thet every plant ( almost) thet is pictured and shown, is being readied for sale somewhere ( at some price)Just keep looking at those pictures and keep deooling !!

> I hope nobody gets this wrong, but I have sometimes wondered if it4s a good
> or bad thing that the Hostalibrary depicts quite a few Hostas
e-mail: ranbl@netsync.net

Do you VisualMail?

Grab a copy of the best WebMailer right now!