  • Subject: HostaScience
  • From: jwessel@infi.net
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:25:20 -0500

Just received my copy of Journal HostaScience Vol 1 Number 2, 2002. For those
of you who have not subscribed I have included the table of contents on my web
site with Edward Elslager permission.

One article I was very interested in was the 'Evaluation of Pesticides for the
Management of  a Foliar Nematode'.

I just completed a short course at the Mid-Atlantic Horticulture Conference
where Dr. Richard Linquish, formally of Ohio State mentioned that Pylon could
be used as an excellent control for foliar nematodes. This pesticide was not
mention in the article.

John Wessel

Wessel Nursery
505 Gawain Court