  • Subject: FIRST LOOK AUCTION!!!
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:00:02 EST

This from Bill Meyer:

Hi Auction Fans,
          We're getting things in place for the First Look 3 auction now. Get
ready for two more weeks of wild rollercoaster thrills with the Internet's
most exciting hosta auction. This year we will be splitting our proceeds with
the HostaLibrary. Like last year's auction, we'll be keeping half and giving
the other half to a worthy cause and what cause could be worthier than Bob
Axmear's great creation? Please help us all keep these two projects rolling
everybody. If you have a plant or two you can spare for a donation, please
send word to me at <A HREF="njhosta@comcast.net">njhosta@comcast.net</A> and
Carol at <A HREF="CBCTPLANT@aol.com">CBCTPLANT@aol.com</A> .

If you don't have enough of anything to donate, please feel free to bid away
once the
auction starts. We'll be opening up the auction for business on Sunday,
February 2 and the big finale will take place on Saturday, February 15th at
10:00PM EST. Please check the First Look website for further details. They
will be found soon under the "Special" button (where they were last year) and
in the Quick Info Page. Thanks in advance for any support you may give.
                                    ............Bill Meyer, First Look
Auction Slave