Re: [hostapix] Merna's Lemmon piecrust..B.Nash into (Jim & Carol)

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Merna's Lemmon piecrust..B.Nash into (Jim & Carol)
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:23:12 EST

In a message dated 1/16/2004 6:29:54 AM Central Standard Time,
raffi@sympatico.ca writes:

> .  CLYDE -- Take care and be good eh?
Hi Bill and all,
I'll get in on half that action.

BTW, I had planned to leave today for Chicago  for the Winter Scientific
meeting of the Midwest regional hosta society but rather wait until tomorrow to
drive up there. At any rate, I have a room reserved at the hotel (for tonight
and tomorrow night) at the hosta group  rate ($85) and cannot cancel for today
unless they let me, BUT I thought perhaps someone would like the room for ONE
night (tonight). (I'll come in tomorrow, Saturday.) If so, please let me know
by 1 PM EST today and i'll see if I can arrange it.

Clyde Crockett
Carmel IN z5a