Re: Garden Expo

  • Subject: Re: Garden Expo
  • From: earthspirit bdn7458@mailbag.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:40:01 -0600

Will any of the hosta people have a booth here? Is this Garden Expo worth a
trip???
- *****The Hosta Society will have a booth there.....and I love the Garden Expo.....it's bigger every year. There are about 250 booths....both commercial and plant society booths. It runs from 4-8 on Friday, and I believe, 10 to 6 on Sat, and 10 to 4 on Sunday. It's a wonderful chance to look at gardening tools (and some places have things for sale), there are plants galore, and there are wonderful speakers. People come from all over Wisconsin for this, but it certainly isn't on the grand scale like the Chicago Flower Show. Jean Bawden