Re: Bush Bashing

 I'm sorry Marie, I forget that you are so young.

You see, a long time ago, over 50 years, there was a time when Americans
were not blamed for everything.  Our only job was to come in and stop
Germany, Austria, France, England, and Russia from slaughtering each
other every 15 or 20 years or so.  I was born two days before World War
II ended, so I'm afraid I have no personal recollections, but from what I
hear, we didn't start any of it.

Just razzing you a bit, but our memory or European history goes back to
before the time you all became pacifists.

Marie-Louise Wagner wrote:

    Based on the record you guys

  which is what? don't know what you are referring to - honestly. And I'm no
  guy ;-)