new website

Hi all,
 Obviously I'm new to this web circle but it's nice to be able to come
to a place that discusses nothing but plants--especially hostas.  I have
created a web page for Homestead Division of Sunnybrook Farms which
specilaizes in hostas.  I have worked for Pete and Jean Ruh, the owners,
for the past five years and this is my way of repaying them.  There
aren't any pictures yet but there will be soon...check it out when you
get the chance at http://www.angelfire.com/oh/cjweiss .
Thank you all,
Chris Weiss