Plant delights catalog arrived! Hurray!

Well I now have my catalog in one hand and gift certificate in the other
and I'm ready to go.  I've got a few companion's picked out but I want
to get one special hosta as well.  I know I've heard good things about
Obession and the picture looks wonderful.   Anyone have opinions on
any of these others? Twilight-Tony Avent raves about it, Delta Dawn-
I've never seen it in the flesh but the picture drew my attention last year
already, Outhouse Delight-I really hate the name but is it as different as
it sounds, Taffeta, Warwick Delight and Warwick Edge.  Have to admit to
being specially drawn to the last two since they are described as being
Absolutely love this years cover, wish I had half the imagination of Tony's
illustrator and the listing from "Shady Deals Nursery" is a riot.
Well I need to get to the store to pick up the ingredients for a medieval
dessert for a party on Friday.  Should be great if we don't get snowed out.