Re: BOUNCE hosta-open@mallorn.com

I'm forwarding on this message from Tom Tillery. It was bounced for being
too long.  Tom did you have a picture attached? There was a lot
of stuff at the end that I deleted that looked like picture gibberish.  If
so, you can send the picture to me privately and I'll post it on my website
for people to see.