Re: Free Mulch!!!

Joanne Pyszczek wrote:

> Yes you read that properly.  We're offering choice Buffalo White Mulch for
> FREE.  Due to major overstocks we have to move as much of the white mulch as
> possible.  You know the product, it's been seen on the Weather Channel and
> various national newscasts.  It's all natural and
> biodegradable, just let the temperature get above 32 degrees F and it will
> slowly melt away.

I thought you were just kidding, until you arranged to have eight inches
of white mulch dumped on my yard last night, on top of the 15 inches
that were already there!

Is it true that Doug Flutie is the only person in Buffalo who actually
chose to live there, and that the rest of you are being held prisoner?

Irwin Johnson