attribution for newsletter articles

I had a request, and it does make sense, to include in my statement about
using hosta-open info to include the date of the original posting.
i.e."reprinted with permission from hosta-open posting January 14, 1999"
This way if anyone was interested or wanted to see if the thread continued
it would be easier to locate in the archives.
My thanks to Harry Dewey for making the suggestion.