Re: Counting ovules

Hope you do not sleep in on Sat am and get your e-mail.  The Central Ohio
Hosta Soc is having a meeting in the Hort Bldg this morning at 10.
Subject:  Soil structure for Hosta.  I will be there as the newsletter
editor.  No, I am not an OSU prof, but did get two of my 5 degrees there.
 A BS and MS in Diary Sc in Reproductive Physiology.  Life makes many
twists and I am now a medical Massage Therapist specializing in chronic
pain patients.

About counting.  Thought we might take six - ten cultivar (perhaps
species) and count two or three pods ea.  Yes, there will be a protocol
established to keep us all consistent.

Now I know who CJWeiss is for Peter Ruh's website.!!

Hope to see you later this am.