    From:   Joanne Pyszczek[SMTP:jopyz@earthlink.net]
    Sent:   Friday, January 22, 1999 9:41 AM
    To:     hosta list
    Subject:        look alikes

    I've been curious about something.  I have Blue Shadows, which is described
    as a selected form of Tokudama Aureonebulosa and a
    friend has T A.  Anyone able to tell me what makes Blue Shadows
    special?  According to Schmid it has more dark green variegation, so
    am I visually impaired or is the difference not that significant?  I still
    think either one is beautiful.