Re: Difference?

At 09:33 PM 22/01/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Is there a difference between H. plantaginea 'Heaven Scent' and
>H.plantaginea 'Ming Treasure'? They look the same to me.
>Mike Groothuis
>Niles, MI
>zone 5b (and raining)

In southern Ontario, H. 'Ming Treasure' grows well and flowers, both H.
'White Shoulders' and H. 'Heaven Scent' just go down hill once planted.
Tried them several times in different locations with the same result.
Possibly grows better in the south though I've never talked to anyone that
has had good luck with it in their garden.

Think Spring!

John Kee