Re: Moon hostas

Dear Clyde:

> I have Lucy Simpers' 'New Moon' but that will be registered under another
> as someone else is using that name.
> I'll be sending 'Earthshine' to Amberwave in the spring. This is a mutant
> 'August Moon'.("Earthshine" is a lunar epithet.)
> Do you just want to collect names with "moon," or, do want to know about
> hostas that descend from August Moon?
> Clyde Crockett z5

It's just hostas with the name "moon" I am interested in. It started a few
years ago for a sentimental reason. I had a much-loved cat whose name was
Blue Moon, so I got that hosta and it just kind of went on from there. Kind
of a way to combine my love of cats - being a cat veterinarian - and

Susan Little DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)
Bytown Cat Hospital
Ottawa, Canada