Eon Labels For Sure!

Ronnie,
I would just like to add my voice to what Gayle Kamp said.  I have used the
EON garden labels since 1986 when I started hosta gardening.
I grew up in Liberty Center, Ohio and the couple who own this little business
are dear friends of mine.  They are two of the nicest people you would ever
want to meet.  If you contact them please let them know that you learned about
them from the hosta society.  They advertise in the Hosta Journal and I think
it is great to support those who support us.
Their product is completely produced in the USA unlike some other products you
will see on the market. They are of the best quality and last and last.
I use a P-Touch label maker and don't take the labels inside in the winter. I
also believe in making maps in the fall just in case one gets upended by who
knows what!
I also do what Robyn suggested and write in pencil on the back and just for
good measure I throw another plastic label down in the hole (or pot in my
case) just in case all the other safe guards fail!  Can you tell I have lost
track of a few hosta names in my day?!!?
Remember to give my regards to the Leiningers at Eon!
Carol in Ct.      Displaced from Ohio