Screen saver

Hi Beth,

There is no way to preview a screen saver without downloading it but thru
your discussion Bob (this man that lives under Iowa and is a wizard at
building websites) has created a preview at the site -- you can now see all
the photos if you click on preview -- you just won't be able  to see all the
fun ways they feed in and out unless you download it.

Thanks for the suggestion--we weren't going to mention it because we didn't
think anything could be done.

Gary & Jack  Zone 7B
Naylor Creek Nursery
naylorck@olypen.com