Websites, screen savers, java, music

Hi,
	Bob Axmear it wonderful in doing websites, screen savers, etc.,  You name it.
I have no idea how he does it, but he is a guru personified!!!!!
	He did our web site and screen saver.  Try it and walk through the garden.
The pictures are large, just scroll down to get to FORWARD etc.,  The URL is
below and you should be able to just click.  Enjoy.
	Regards,
	Gayle Kamp
							 <A HREF="http://gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/">http://gem-
enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/</A>