library temp address

Hi everyone
	Sorry for the delay changing the address for the library. The new
server people messed up requesting a change with internic. I contact
them about every other day to keep at it and hopefully it will happen
soon. I could try to go direct to internic but that might just
complicate things so I am waiting a little longer.
	Here is the temporary address again for now which you could bookmark,
it will work as long as hostalibrary.org does on the new server.
	I will either disconnect or reinstall certain programs as soon as they
get it changed.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308